Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title The Hollows
Description Scenes of "The Hollows" from Highway 77. The "Hollows" is spoken about in Moravian records and was land surrounding the Mount Airy area and later became Mount Airy, see SIMPLE TREASURES pages 3 and 40.
Subjects Historic Sites
Communities
Search Terms Mount Airy
The Hollows
Classification Historic Sites
Collection Minick Collection
Condition Good
Print size 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Catalog Number 2001.1.1234
Provenance This item was part of the personal collection of local historian Ruth Minick. It was donated to the Surry County Historical Society at the time of her death in 2001.
Credit line Courtesy of Surry County Historical Society
Custom Field 13 0.0