Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title (Former) D & W Shirt Factory
Description (Former) D & W Shirt Factory, Low Gap, built 1925-1935. In 1942 it became W. M. Woodruff's Son & Co., a major supplier of evergreen products for the florist trade. SR 262, SEE also Simple Treasures page 108
Subjects Factories
Search Terms Low Gap
Classification Business & Commerce
Collection Minick Collection
Condition Good
Print size 5" x 7"
Catalog Number 2001.1.0798
Provenance This item was part of the personal collection of local historian Ruth Minick. It was donated to the Surry County Historical Society at the time of her death in 2001.
Credit line Courtesy of Surry County Historical Society
Custom Field 13 0.0