Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title The Hollows
Description The Hollows, first name given to Mount Airy area, as referred to in Moravian Records. Refer to SIMPLE PLEASURES Pages 3 and 40.
Subjects Communities
Historic Sites
Search Terms Mount Airy
The Hollows
Classification Historic Sites
Collection Minick Collection
Condition Good
Print size 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Catalog Number 2001.1.1229
Provenance This item was part of the personal collection of local historian Ruth Minick. It was donated to the Surry County Historical Society at the time of her death in 2001.
Credit line Courtesy of Surry County Historical Society
Custom Field 13 0.0